BOOK FOLLOW UP VISIT
Washing you hair with soap lather in the shower
Schedule Follow Up Visit
- What to expect
- Swelling will begin to resolve around now and usually be gone around Day 8-10
- Itching will start to annoy you. Itching is the most cumbersome part about your recovery. It is normal for itching to last a few weeks but can take a few months.
- Scabs and hair will begin to fall out. Seeing hair fall our seems scary, but it’s normal. After a hair replacement, the shafts of most transplanted hairs will fall out, but the follicles are seated within your scalp.
- What you need to do
- Continue everything else from previous, except the following:.
- Finish your antibiotics +/- steroid as prescribed.
- Stop using bacitracin/neosporin/polysporin
- What you start doing
- Sleep in a normal position
- Moderate exercise (sweating is fine, no straining)
- Wear a cap. No part of the cap should touch your newly grafted hairs. It is fine for the cap to touch the hair collection area.
- Go in the sun with a cap
- What not to do
- Do not itch your hairs or scabs regardless of how bad the itching is.