BOOK FOLLOW UP VISIT
Overview of the next 6 weeks
Schedule Follow Up Visit
- What to expect
- Headaches, especially at the hair collection site, are normal.
- What you need to do
- Continue everything else from previous day, except the following
- Wean yourself off the prescription pain medication on to Tylenol. You an alternate Tylenol and the prescription pain medication every 4-6 hours, but do not take them both at once.
- Take a shower taking care not to get your new placed hairs or the dressing wet.
- Continue basic, non-exertional daily activities including work
- If your dressing becomes loose and starts to move towards your new grafts, remove it. Please see instructions for removing your dressing in the video library below.
- What not to do
- Do not exert yourself
- Do not remove your dressing
- Do not touch your grafts
- Don’t use NSAIDs for 2 days
- Don’t use alcohol or drugs